Maybe you are ‘hmm-ing’ and ‘hawwing’ about your fitness goals, about whether or not you need someone to help you, or if you need a buddy to help keep you accountable. Maybe that idea of completing a 5k is really starting to occupy your brain.
Consider all of these bases covered in this 10-week program.
* To train with a coach in person (me!)
* An outline of the entire ten-week training plan…
* Other runners to train with – research has proven that those who train in a group will be more likely to stick to their goals! (besides, I am tons of fun to train with )
* Healthy, simple recipes each week
* The above four which added together = improved fitness (no dramatic change guarantees here, just plain and simple health and fitness improvement – no matter how ‘small’ that gain may seem, it’s really one, big, step completed on the path towards a healthier, happier, lifestyle (not that you are not already happy – but if you want to be healthier, then you can be happy that you just became so!)
* All of this, for 10 weeks, for $100.
That’s $10 per week. There are two group runs per week. That’s $5 per group training, which is an hour.
WHERE ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET ALL THIS FOR $5 AN HOUR?!?!!!
The kick-off meeting slated for the 25th at 6pm is currently undergoing a change of location – expect an update later today or early tomorrow morning!